- 25 Bass Over 5lbs
- Secrets And Results!
- Contact-Book Trip
- Best Fishing Knots
- VIP Fishing Club
- How To Choose Guide
- Fishing Techniques
- Fishing Locations
- Alabama Rig
- Pro Tournament Results
- Best Gifts For Bass Fisherman
- Everglades Bass Fishing Report
- Clients Catching Bass
- Lake Okeechobee
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Alligator Alley
- Peacock Bass
- Gator Boys
- The Turtle Man
- Florida Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Best Spots To Bass Fish South Florida
- Snakehead Fishing South Florida
- Loxahatchee Bass Fishing
- Curation & Excerpting Policy
Currently viewing the tag: "peacock bass fishing south florida"
On April 13, 2012 By Matt
Peacock bass in Miami – If you are in search of “river monsters” maybe you should start searching in Miami. That’s where the exotic peacock bass live and thrive. Every years thousands of fisherman travel to South Florida to catch peacock bass – which are probably the strongest fighting freshwater fish.
And now the host [...]Continue Reading →
On February 27, 2012 By Matt
South Florida Fishing Report February – March South Florida Bass Fishing Guides. This South Florida fishing report is for the last week of February. Fishing continues to be very good in South Florida for both saltwater and freshwater. Lake Okeechobee is still producing plenty of trophy largemouth bass. Florida everglades Holiday Park is not doing [...]Continue Reading →
On February 19, 2012 By Matt
Lake Ida Park Fishing VIDEO Lake Ida Florida Fishing Report – Lake Ida in Delray Beach Florida is an awesome spot to go fishing in South Florida because you can catch both Largemouth bass and peacock bass all in the same place. John “King of the Everglades” Pate has been guiding on Lake Ida for [...]Continue Reading →
On January 8, 2012 By Matt
Peacock Bass Fishing Guides South Florida Everglades Bass Fishing Guides – If you would like to catch what many fisherman consider to be the ultimate freshwater game fish – the mighty peacock bass – right here in South Florida – then you are going to love this!
Why? Because most fisherman think they have to [...]Continue Reading →
On November 25, 2011 By Matt
South Florida Peacock Bass Fishing Guides – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides: When most fisherman think about peacock bass – they think about South America. Particularly Brazil. But the truth is… you do do not have to travel out of the country to catch these super hard fighting and beautiful exotic fish.
That’s because peacock [...]Continue Reading →
MONSTER 11.5 Pound Bass On Video!!!
John Pate and his clients catching big bass – VIDEO
Click The Like Button!!!
Most Recent Posts
- Lake Okeechobee Bass Fishing Guides Catching HUGE BASS In Only 10 Minutes!!!
- Bass Fishing Lake Okeechobee HUGE Bass Caught In One Hour! VIDEO
- How To Catch Big Bass Lake Okeechobee February March 2013
- Everglades Bass Fishing Guides Catching 50 Bass Per Day February 2013
- Gator Boys New Season Mississippi VIDEO – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- “TrophyCatch” Program In Florida Offers Prizes For Big Bass
- Everglades Bass Fishing Report Holiday Park Holylands 11-21-12
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report November 16, 2012
- Everglades Holiday Park Bass Fishing Report November 11, 2012
- Meet Ashley And Chris From The Gator Boys Miami Science Day
- Simple Trick To Catch More Bass With Swimbaits And Frogs VIDEO South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Florida’s Big Catch Program – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report October 8, 2012 Peacock Bass
- South Florida Bass Fishing Guides – Kid’s Bass Fishing Tournament Results Quite Waters
- Catch A Bass In Florida Win $1 Million – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Florida’s Biggest Python Caught In Everglades – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Fisherman Catches 5 Bass On One Cast! South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Killer Whale Almost Kills Trainer At SeaWorld VIDEO – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- What Size Baits Catch Big Bass In The Everglades – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- How To Attach Weight For Flipping – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report July 15, 2012
- Alligator Attack In South Florida July 2012 – Bites Arm Off Swimmer
- How To Catch Big Bass In South Florida Everglades July 2012
- Snakehead Smuggler Charged With Two Felonies – Snakehead Fishing South Florida
- Bill Dance Catches MONSTER Bass And Let’s It Go VIDEO
- South Florida Bass Fishing Guides – Big Bass In The Everglades VIDEO
- Alligator Attacks In Florida June 2012 – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Peacock Bass Fishing In South Florida Only $250 June 2012 – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Lightning Kills Bass Fisherman Lake Okeechobee – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report June 5, 2012 Peacock Bass Are Biting!
Tags2012 Alabama Rig angler bass fishing bass fishing guide big bass big bass lures big fish everglades everglades bass fishing everglades bass fishing guide everglades bass fishing guides everglades holiday park everglades holiday park bass fishing guide everglades holiday park fishing guide fishing club fishing trip five pound bass florida bass fishing florida bass fishing guides florida everglades bass fishing florida everglades bass fishing guides florida everglades holiday park Gator Boys holiday park john king of the everglades pate John Pate kevin van dam lake Okeechobee lake okeechobee bass fishing guides largemouth bass MONSTER bass night fishing peacock bass fishing guides south florida peacock bass fishing south florida south florida south florida bass fishing south florida bass fishing guide south florida bass fishing guides south florida bass fishing report south florida fishing report south florida peacock bass fishing guides the turtle man the turtle man video trophy bass