- 25 Bass Over 5lbs
- Secrets And Results!
- Contact-Book Trip
- Best Fishing Knots
- VIP Fishing Club
- How To Choose Guide
- Fishing Techniques
- Fishing Locations
- Alabama Rig
- Pro Tournament Results
- Best Gifts For Bass Fisherman
- Everglades Bass Fishing Report
- Clients Catching Bass
- Lake Okeechobee
- Everglades Holiday Park
- Alligator Alley
- Peacock Bass
- Gator Boys
- The Turtle Man
- Florida Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Best Spots To Bass Fish South Florida
- Snakehead Fishing South Florida
- Loxahatchee Bass Fishing
- Curation & Excerpting Policy
Currently viewing the tag: "holiday park"
On August 3, 2011 By Matt
This is part 2 of the article, “South Florida Bass Fishing: How To Catch MONSTER Summer Bass Part 1″
If you missed that article, click on the link above and check it out. It will give you some great knowledge and technique to catch MONSTER summer bass – and help you with the [...]Continue Reading →
On June 9, 2011 By Matt
I forgot to put the little friend we made on our last fishing trip in the last post.
John Pate calls him “Wall-Y-Gator!!!
I’m not sure if he’s smiling… or ready to chomp us!
Click on him to book a bass fishing trip and everglades adventure with John “King of the Everglades” Pate.
On Sunday May 22, 2011 John Pate once again showed why they call him, “The King of the Everglades.”
Catching this beautiful 6.69 pound Florida everglades largemouth bass – John Pate won big fish in the tournament held at Holiday park.
When asked how many times he has won the big fish award at Holiday [...]Continue Reading →
Florida everglades bass fishing guide – John Pate – had a great day at Holiday Park with two young fisherman today.
The young angers experienced why the south Florida everglades is one of the best places in the world to catch trophy largemouth bass.
They lost count – but well over 50 day were caught [...]Continue Reading →
NFL player Curtis Johnson – who has played for the Colts, Cowboys and last season the Rams – went out with John “King of the Everglades” Pate today.
I shot video of some of the action – in between making a few casts myself!!!
We caught about 50 largemouth bass. Most were about 2lbs. The [...]Continue Reading →
MONSTER 11.5 Pound Bass On Video!!!
John Pate and his clients catching big bass – VIDEO
Click The Like Button!!!
Most Recent Posts
- Lake Okeechobee Bass Fishing Guides Catching HUGE BASS In Only 10 Minutes!!!
- Bass Fishing Lake Okeechobee HUGE Bass Caught In One Hour! VIDEO
- How To Catch Big Bass Lake Okeechobee February March 2013
- Everglades Bass Fishing Guides Catching 50 Bass Per Day February 2013
- Gator Boys New Season Mississippi VIDEO – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- “TrophyCatch” Program In Florida Offers Prizes For Big Bass
- Everglades Bass Fishing Report Holiday Park Holylands 11-21-12
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report November 16, 2012
- Everglades Holiday Park Bass Fishing Report November 11, 2012
- Meet Ashley And Chris From The Gator Boys Miami Science Day
- Simple Trick To Catch More Bass With Swimbaits And Frogs VIDEO South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Florida’s Big Catch Program – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report October 8, 2012 Peacock Bass
- South Florida Bass Fishing Guides – Kid’s Bass Fishing Tournament Results Quite Waters
- Catch A Bass In Florida Win $1 Million – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Florida’s Biggest Python Caught In Everglades – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Fisherman Catches 5 Bass On One Cast! South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Killer Whale Almost Kills Trainer At SeaWorld VIDEO – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- What Size Baits Catch Big Bass In The Everglades – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- How To Attach Weight For Flipping – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report July 15, 2012
- Alligator Attack In South Florida July 2012 – Bites Arm Off Swimmer
- How To Catch Big Bass In South Florida Everglades July 2012
- Snakehead Smuggler Charged With Two Felonies – Snakehead Fishing South Florida
- Bill Dance Catches MONSTER Bass And Let’s It Go VIDEO
- South Florida Bass Fishing Guides – Big Bass In The Everglades VIDEO
- Alligator Attacks In Florida June 2012 – Everglades Bass Fishing Guides
- Peacock Bass Fishing In South Florida Only $250 June 2012 – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- Lightning Kills Bass Fisherman Lake Okeechobee – South Florida Bass Fishing Guides
- South Florida Bass Fishing Report June 5, 2012 Peacock Bass Are Biting!
Tags2012 Alabama Rig angler bass fishing bass fishing guide big bass big bass lures big fish everglades everglades bass fishing everglades bass fishing guide everglades bass fishing guides everglades holiday park everglades holiday park bass fishing guide everglades holiday park fishing guide fishing club fishing trip five pound bass florida bass fishing florida bass fishing guides florida everglades bass fishing florida everglades bass fishing guides florida everglades holiday park Gator Boys holiday park john king of the everglades pate John Pate kevin van dam lake Okeechobee lake okeechobee bass fishing guides largemouth bass MONSTER bass night fishing peacock bass fishing guides south florida peacock bass fishing south florida south florida south florida bass fishing south florida bass fishing guide south florida bass fishing guides south florida bass fishing report south florida fishing report south florida peacock bass fishing guides the turtle man the turtle man video trophy bass